We know the retail market and understand the trends. To find the right location takes more than reviewing the available real estate options on the market.
Whether downtown sites or shopping mall units, there is an increasing awareness of the importance of the “math and feel” behind retail location decisions. Property owners are more challenged than ever to satisfy increasing tenant expectations. An empty unit might be just lettable space for a property owner. But for a tenant it is an opportunity to reach and attract customers and turn footfall into transactions with measurable KPIs, such as walk-in ratio, conversion rate, ticket size, average unit retail, units per transaction, revenue per square meter, etc. We possess the capability and the experience of the ‘unique chemistry’ required to successfully find the best location and property for your business. The requirements of a bank branch tenant are totally different from that of a café operator and it takes knowledge and experience to find the right solution for either one. With a detailed understanding of the space user requirements and a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of local markets, we can efficiently find the most beneficial framework for a lease or for a property ownership.
- Location strategy: We generate analyses of locations and offers focusing truly on quality and effectiveness.
- We provide comprehensive services to support acquisition of optimal space and negotiations of the best possible commercial terms of a lease. Clients will also benefit from the oversight and coordination of team members (lawyer, architect, and project managers) done by our experts during the project.
- Independent, external supervision of timely deliveries and quality of works; review and monitoring of project costs. Technical advisory services during lease negotiations and identification of potential project risks/threats.
- Review of the documentation required to sign a purchase or lease agreement or annex, to ensure that it is complete. Support in negotiations of conditions and provisions, as well as analysis of the preliminary draft lease agreement or annex.
Service charge audit
- Identification of operating costs included in the maintenance fee and verifying the correctness of the settlement of fees for services in the premises of the lessor based on a detailed check of all necessary documents.